Friday Finds: Tees with Details


Happy Friday! Do you ever just wake up and not really feel like putting a ton of effort into your outfit that day? But you still want to look cute? I rounded up my favorite tees with a little extra detail for you today... and most of them are under $40-50! I love simple pieces that error on the feminine side. A top with ruffles?! Get in my closet ;)

I also love simple sweaters or tees like this gray one that can be paired with vests, cute jackets, worn with jeans, leggings or even skirts! You can find the vest on sale here.

Alright, here are all my favorite simple tees with some extra cute detail!




Would you wear any of these?? I sure would; especially THIS one for spring and summer. And it's on sale! I also just want to note that the LOFT is having a 50% off sale and their sweaters are SO cute! Use code NOEXCUSES.

Have a GREAT Friday and weekend!
xoxo

PS. Don't forget to take my reader survey and be entered into a giveaway here!

Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top