Saturday Finds: Summer & Tropical Sale Finds


Happy weekend! This week we're doing Saturday Finds and it's about the last stint of summer + tropical vacations. With my honeymoon coming up, I've been thinking about our Maui trip a lot recently, along with what to bring! Since Anthropologie's sale is on SALE (25% off!) and they recently put tons of summer dresses on sale, I did some shopping. Here are my favorite finds:




Discount is reflected at checkout!

I've also been looking for a new pair of beach pants. I like to wear these on the plane and even around the hotel. Macy's has really cute ones right now in the junior department (heck, I'm still buying them, just be sure you check the size chart!)






Here's a few other things that caught my eye. Oh, and that swim suit is one of a few I'm bringing with me on the trip!





Now for what I got at Anthro (with tons of gift cards, thanks to my recent bridal shower!)

This t-shirt! Easy to wear with jean shorts or a skirt.

I also ordered this adorable dress:



Finally, I bought this tank to hike / zip line in when we're in Maui!


That's a wrap! Have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo

Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top