My Mini Christmas Tree


It's the FIRST day of December, so I'm kicking it off with my mini Christmas tree in my apartment. I got a little antsy this year, so I put it up quite a few weeks ago...ha ;) I'm going home to California for most of December, so I wanted to enjoy it here while I could!

Just like last year, I used my favorite Mrs. Freund & Co. sequin runner as my tree skirt. I think it's so pretty and might I say...resourceful! :)



Since it's a fake tree, I started by going to Hobby Lobby and grabbing some red berried to brighten it up a bit. I didn't have many ornaments last year, so this year I headed to West Elm in Grand Rapids, MI and picked up tons of fun things to deck out the tree! 

The first thing that caught my eye were these star garlands. They're so popular, they're no longer available online, but check your local store! 

Next, I saw these birdies and I knew I had to have them! They're on sale right now! Anything with glitter I already love + it's a sweet bird. Major love.


More silver and gold glitter! I found these ornaments in a set of 6 and hung them first since they were my largest ornament. They're also on sale now!


All the other mercury glass ornaments are from Hobby Lobby and they were 50% off the day I got them. Hooray!


Have you put up your tree yet?! I'm excited to show you my entire holiday home tour on Thursday, so be sure to come back!

Happy Tuesday!
xoxo
Photobucket

3 comments

  1. Where did you get the mini tree from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Your mini tree looks great and such a unique tree skirt. I put up both of our trees (yup we have a big one and a mini one) last week but we finally did all the decorating this past weekend! I love this time of year and decking out my house in all things Christmas. It really is a magical time of year, now all we need is snow!!!

    Lauren Baxter | Lovely Decor
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the glittery gold elements especially the sequinned fabric, gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top