Friday Finds: 60% Off Summer Essentials


It's Friday! I've spent the day hosting one of my good friends, Lauren from Elle & Company. We have had great dinners out, fun work dates, and good talks. How was your week?

As I was browsing summer clothing sales (I'm looking for a few summer staple items to add to my wardrobe) I found some amazing deals! Here are the steals you need to know about:

1. J.Crew Factory: Everything is 60% off with an additional 20% off using the code EXTRA20. Click here to shop. This is where I get all of my summer tees, shorts, and often find my fun necklaces! I'm getting a pair of patterned shorts below. Here are some of my favorite pieces:




2. West Elm is having 20% off of tons of items in the store, including rugs. They have some really fun and affordable options! I especially love this one:

3. Anthropologie is having a 20% off everything sale for Mother's Day! Use the code XOXO at checkout. I'm loving this simple, casual tee:

What essentials are you looking to add to your wardrobe for summer? Enjoy your weekend!

xoxo
Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top