Fashion: Winter Jacket & Black Boots






DETAILS | Jacket (only $39...WHAT!) / Leggings (40% off!) / Boots (sale!) / Scarf 

This is what I wore on my birthday last weekend. I was so excited when I found this jacket for such an amazing price at Target!! Then, my mom sent me these adorable leggings with a leather stripe and these black boots for my birthday. My aunt sent me the scarf for my birthday also, so yep, everything I'm wearing was new as of Saturday morning and I wore it out the same day. It was pretty fun to debut everything at once ;)

I can't say enough good things about these black boots. They are so comfy-- my feet never hurt, even on the first day I wore them. Anddd I've worn them every day since. That's when you know they're great! They also come in two other brown colors, which are equally adorable.

Do you have any new pieces you're loving?! I'll be back tomorrow with a fun post, showing you how to style a fall tablescape.
xoxo
Photobucket

3 comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top