Teacups in My Kitchen & Printables


If there was one print made just for me, it would be this adorable teacup print from Elle & Company. Have you checked out the new Library Lauren create over at Elle & Co?! It's full of pretty prints, cards (perfect if you're in a pinch!), notepads, and Daybook inserts. They are all free printables after you pay the small monthly subscription, which is so genius and affordable. I love the heart of what Lauren wanted to accomplish with her Library:

"I created the Library in hopes of making gift giving, home decorating, card writing, and day-to-day living a little easier for you."

Take a peek at the sweet teacup print in my kitchen!



Here are a few thing about the Library from Lauren:

No more turnaround time or shipping costs. Members have unlimited access to all of the design files in the Library, all of the time.

Continuous updates. I will be adding new files to the Library each month, with DIY projects, new offerings, and seasonal paper goods. A changing collection of pretty designs will always be right at your fingertips!

You don't even have to leave home. Everything is accessible right from your very own computer screen. Simply click on an image in the library, print on your favorite paper, and enjoy!

Gift giving is a breeze. In need of a last-minute gift idea? Sign in to the Library, print off an art print and greeting card and you're good to go! You can also give someone a subscription to the Library as a gift by clicking here.

It's only $6.99! For the cost of less than one art print each month, you have access to a large Library of paper goods for you, your family, and your friends.

Give it a try. With a monthly subscription, you aren't tied into a long commitment. Members can cancel their account at any time if for any reason they're disappointed. (Although I have a feeling you're going to love it!) 



Hope you love Elle & Co's new Library as much as I do. I know you'll be so happy with the simplicity and the adorable designs!

Happy Tuesday!
xoxo

Photobucket
interior design website / services / portfolio

PS. Thanks for supporting companies Michaela Noelle Designs genuinely loves!

4 comments

  1. What a sweet print! I'm a huge tea drinker + lover of baby blues, so that print is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool Michaela! :) And I love getting a little sneak peek into your home. I love that it's becoming more "you." Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks back in Cali. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring the Library, Michaela! The teacup print looks so cute in your kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top