Friday Finds: Nordstrom Sale Home Decor Favorites



Happy Friday, gals! I'm not sure about for you, but this week just seemed to fly by for me! I've been back in Michigan and getting caught up on work. Today for my Friday Finds, I wanted to show you my favorite picks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale in the home department. There are so many great pieces at affordable prices. I just can't help but share :)

Bath:






Bed and Accessories:






Kitchen and More Decor:





apron, kitchen, kitchen accessories, apartment, decor
How cute is this Apartment Sweet Apartment Apron?! It's killing me!!

Have you found anything good at the sale yet? I bought a pair of new running shoes and they are.the.best. You can take a peek at my favorite clothing and accessories from the Nordstrom Sale in this post.  There's only a few days left to shop!

Enjoy your weekend! 
xoxo
Photobucket

1 comment

  1. I always forget about their home decor. Great selections.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top